Biolojic Design is a biotech company, committed to curing patients by designing and developing a pipeline of revolutionary therapeutics using its unique AI platform. Biolojic’s therapeutics pipeline focuses on autoimmune and immuno-oncology addressing life devastating diseases with large unmet needs. The company is funded by top-tier Venture Capital funds, commercially active and is based in Israel and in the US (biolojic.com).
Our amazing team is growing, and we are looking for a highly motivated, independent, reliable, organized and dedicated Bookkeeping manager to join us full-time. As part of the finance department, you will take an active part in our day-to-day accounting operations and monthly closing process.
- Manage all bookkeeping aspects of the company.
- Take lead on the month-end close: prepare the trial balance and supporting documentation for the monthly closing of the company’s books.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to bank accounts, credit cards, accruals, etc.
- Manage Accounts Payable including processing vendor invoices and maintaining approval flow and payments.
- Manage Accounts receivable including issuing invoices and ensuring timely collection.
- Manage reporting to governmental authorities including ITA, National Insurance and VAT.
- Assist and support with the year-end audit process and other ongoing reporting tasks.
- Certified bookkeeper
- Proven experience and track record managing all booking aspects at a fast pace working environment.
- Experience with multicurrency accounts payable management and bank accounts reconciliations.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP system – significant advantage.
- High level of Excel proficiency – an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with managing payroll and employees’ compensation related matters – an advantage.
- Good English communication skills (both spoken and written).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Team player with a proactive approach.
- Ability to quickly learn, process, summarize and present new information.
- Ability to work and think both independently and in a diverse team setting.
Position location: Rehovot, Israel.
More about us: https://www.biolojic.com/
For applications please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org