Biolojic Design is committed to curing patients by designing and developing a pipeline of revolutionary
therapeutics. Powered by AI, Biolojic’s technology designs single and multi-specific antibodies precisely
targeting predefined epitopes to execute novel biological programs.
Biolojic has a strong track record working with leading pharma and biotech companies
on multiple deals and attracting top tier investors.
Biolojic is seeking an experienced and highly motivated director of finance to join our team.
- Management of all day-to-day financial matters of the company including supervising monthly closing, preparation of financial statements, cash flow management and budget vs actual reports
- Lead annual financial statements audit and tax filings, interacting with external auditors.
- Manage the in-house bookkeeping personnel
- Support the management with preparation of reports and presentations for board meetings and senior management needs
- Initiating financial control policies around cash flow management, accounts payable and procurement
- Support the operations and business development teams
- Certified Public Accountant, big 4 graduate
- 3+ years of working experience as a Controller / Director of Finance in a US GAAP environment
- Excellent English (written and spoken) – must
- Experience in pharma / biotech / medical device companies – advantage
- Experience with ERP systems (NetSuite – advantage)
- Highly proficient in Excel and PPT
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively conceptualize, visualize and convey financial matters to financial and non-financial executives
- Familiarity and comfort working with, adopting and setting up various financial systems and programs
- Ability to work at multiple levels – strategic and detailed – and navigate between them effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (technical skills as well as big picture)
- Attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, drive and motivation
- Fast-paced, high-capacity, versatile and energetic with demonstrated ability to manage multiple parallel assignments effectively
- Proven ability to work in ambiguous environments and adapt to a rapidly changing work environment
- Hands-on, independent and flexible
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Position location: Rehovot, Israel.
More about us: https://www.biolojic.com/
For applications please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org