Biolojic Design is a biotechnology company that uses its unique AI technology platform to engineer innovative antibodies with superior properties, enabling novel treatments for diseases such as cancer and auto-immune diseases. Our leading drug is in clinical trials and shows good results in cancer treatment. Also, Biolojic has a strong track record working with leading pharma and biotech companies on multiple deals and attracting top tier investors. More background about Biolojic can be found here and here.
We are looking for strong and motivated ML/algorithms experts to join our Computational team. In our team we develop SOTA ML algorithms for antibody engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of software development experience, or 5 years with an advanced degree.
- 7 years of experience with developing and applying machine learning and other algorithms.
- Experience with one or more of the following: ML for protein/antibody engineering, deep learning, NLP.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a can-do positive attitude.
- Ability to set goals and achieve them.
- Ability to work and think independently, as well as part of a team.
- Fast learner, flexible, multitasker, well organized with the ability to keep accurate records.
Position location: Rehovot, Israel.
More about us: https://www.biolojic.com/
For applications please send your CV to email@example.com