Biolojic Design, Ltd., a leading-edge company that designs multi-specific human antibodies, is seeking a motivated researcher to join one of our leading teams and take part in antibody engineering and innovative processes.
We are looking for a talented and experienced scientist with a strong background in antibody engineering, possessing a PhD or MSc level qualification. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in advancing our antibody development programs using machine learning techniques for precision design and optimization.
- Design and execute experiments to engineer and optimize therapeutic antibodies. ▪ Analyze and interpret complex data sets to guide rational design decisions.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of innovative technologies in antibody discovery.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and advancements in antibody engineering and machine learning.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate ML approaches into the antibody engineering workflow.
Required lab experience:
- MSc with at least two years of experience or PhD in a relevant field (e.g., Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology).
- Proven experience in antibody engineering, including library construction, screening, and optimization – an advantage
- Experience in display methods such as yeast surface display or phage display – an advantage
- Experience in Flow cytometry and FACS – an advantage
- Experience in Biochemistry techniques – an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to independently design and execute experiments, analyze data, and draw meaningful conclusions
Personal skills:Personal skills:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Self-motivated with a can-do positive attitude
- Fast learner, multitasker, well organized with the ability to keep accurate records
Position location: Rehovot, Israel.
More about us: https://www.biolojic.com/
For applications please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org