Biolojic Design, Ltd. is a leading biotech company, located in Rehovot, that uses machine learning and AI technologies to create superior drugs for cancer and autoimmune disorders by programming antibodies to become dynamic functional switches that affect biology in
We are seeking a motivated researcher to join one of our leading programs as a key player in the drug discovery department and contribute to the discovery of a novel therapeutic. As a project researcher, you will significantly contribute to assay development, of in-vitro antibody characterization, using cell-based assays and deeper immunological experiments.
- A core member of a discovery project team
- Designing and execution of various biological research methods: standard cell-lines and primary cells (e.g. hPBMCs) based assays, cells/protein phenotyping experiments (ELISA, Western blot, etc.)
- Data analysis, documentation, and presentation of scientific and experimental work.
- Meeting project goals and timelines
- M.Sc. degree in life science or related fields
- 2 years of previous work experience in the industry
- Cell culture techniques, experience with different cell types, and maintenance of mammalian cell lines- must
- Background in immunology, cancer research, or related fields – advantage
- Flow cytometry and immunophenotyping- advantage
- Previous work experience with hPBMCs and other primary cells– advantage
- Protein engineering experience- advantage
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and think independently, as well as part of a team.
- Fast learner, multitasker, well organized with the ability to keep accurate records
Position location: Rehovot, Israel.
More about us: https://www.biolojic.com/
For applications please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org under the title: Nomination for discovery team.