Biolojic Design, Ltd. is a leading biotech company, located in Rehovot, that uses machine learning and AI technologies to create superior drugs for cancer and autoimmune disorders by programming antibodies to become dynamic functional switches that affect biology in
We are seeking a motivated Ph.D. scientist to join one of our leading programs as a key player in the drug discovery department and contribute to the discovery of a novel therapeutic. As an R&D scientist, you will significantly contribute to the establishment and implementation of in-vitro antibody characterization assays using cell-based assays and deeper immunological experiments.
- A core member of a discovery project team
- Designing and execution of various biological research experiments: standard cell lines and primary cells (e.g. hPBMCs) based assays, flow cytometry, immunophenotyping and other immunological assays.
- Data analysis, documentation, and presentation of scientific and experimental work.
- Identify, suggest, and design mechanisms of action studies (in vitro & in vivo).
- Meeting project goals and timelines
- PhD. in life science or related fields
- Previous work experience in the industry- advantage
- Background in immunology, cancer research or related fields – must
- Background in T cell biology- advantage
- Cell culture techniques, experience with different cell types and maintenance of mammalian cell lines/primary cells
- Extensive experience with multi-color flow cytometry and immunophenotyping
- Previous work experience with hPBMCs – advantage
- Protein engineering experience- advantage
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and think independently, as well as part of a team.
- Fast learner, multitasker, well organized with the ability to keep accurate records.
Position location: Rehovot, Israel.
More about us: https://www.biolojic.com/
For applications please send your CV to email@example.com